The Multiplier programme is designed for organisations who want to develop managers so they can be a catalyst for agile, adaptable and resilient teams.
It will feature our MAIN framework that so that attendees have the tools required to deliver a culture that is energised, focused and caring.
- Energy and Performance Profiler– An online questionnaire that provides an evaluation of the way people think, work, recover, exercise and eat.
- Lifestyle Assessment – Used by elite sports teams, this assessment shows how the body is reacting to life. By wearing a small monitor for three days, the data-driven approach will provide a report that evaluates sleep, stress, exercise, energy expenditure and resilience. It will piece together The Key Human Performance Indicators.
- Analysis and feedback will be provided by an Optima-life expert
- Organisational reports can be produced to help evaluate trends
The Multiplier programme includes two day-long workshops.
Session 1 will
- Examine the links between health, wellbeing, energy, focus and performance
- Explore the science behind physical, mental and emotional resilience
- Introduce Salutogenesis – How can we be a bit better a bit more often?
- Create a Personalised Performance Contract
Session 2 will
- Focus on understanding your team and organisation
- Discuss organisational burnout and stress
- Evaluate the relationship between expectation, support and performance
- Explore the challenges of the 21st Century workplace with topics ranging from generations, communication and culture
- Help attendees develop habits and behaviours that will create an environment that supports people in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Our programmes offer ongoing support and we will provide:
- Access to the Optima-life App and Community Platform. These tools and insights will help individuals understand more about their ENERGY, FOCUS and PURPOSE both at and away from work. Our interactive App will help individuals track their current approach to life and encourage them to be ‘a bit better a bit more often.’ This is further complemented by our interactive community platform with personalised insights, top tips and inspiring thoughts and views. Read more
- Coaching – All attendees will receive 4 coaching sessions that will help them address individual or organisational challenges
- Firstbeat Guide to Wellness – A simple guide to all things Firstbeat, this will help people understand their data and get them to think about how they can change