Workshops and Coaching
All organisations strive for productivity and profit, however many forget that this is most often achieved by people and in particular, teams of people. An Optima-life workshop brings people together, and will help them explore how they can function with purpose, both individually and collectively.
Our workshops are always interactive, reflective, challenging and inspiring and we will focus on a holistic and scientific approach to resilience, energy, wellbeing, performance and purpose.
So if you would like your people to
- Understand the concept of the optimum work zone
- Understand stress: What it means, what causes it and what it does to an individual and an organisation
- Understand the science behind the 7 pillars of performance
- Understand how simple changes can make a big difference
- Understand how to be more productive and purposeful
To discuss how we can help your people, get in touch.
47% of Britons say that stress or worry keeps them awake at night, rising to 54% of women (compared to 40% of men) and 57% of singles.
Source: The Sleep Council
“How often do you attend a seminar that really does change and improve the quality of your life? Such was the impact in me; I could see that I needed to ensure we shared the knowledge with our group. Even with a short exposure, it was impressed upon our leaders how the choices were their own. Many made changes instantly.”
CEO European Leaders