The Lifestyle Assessment
A data-driven approach to understanding people and life
The Firstbeat Bodyguard monitor provides a personalised and objective approach to performance, resilience and wellbeing or in simple terms A Lifestyle Assessment. The combination of understanding body response and mapping against perception, actions and behaviours is the most sophisticated and objective way to look at the many factors that contribute to resilience, wellbeing and performance.
A personalised and objective approach:
- The Bodyguard monitor is worn by an individual over a 72-hour period
- Raw data leads to a personalised model of physiological response
- The e-diary provides commentary and context to the data.
- Data is analysed and leads to a series of easy to understand reports
- Look at stress, recovery, sleep, underlying fatigue, physical load and exercise
- People are moved from ‘thinking’ to ‘knowing’.
KPIs or KHPIs
- Real-life data mapped against an e-diary provides a multi-dimensional view
- Professionals have a data led approach to creating performance strategies
- Organisations and individuals take ownership of the ‘key human performance indicators’.
To discuss how we can help your organisation, get in touch.
“Having personally undertaken Optima-life’s Lifestyle Assessment, it was immediately clear to me how the extensive and detailed output is of immediate value to those looking to understand, tailor and improve their performance levels, in both the sporting and commercial worlds.”
Key Client Director Visa Europe